Monday, April 2, 2012

In Response to Christine...

If you were a business owner would you use Google's Customer Survey Tool to find out more about your consumers needs?  

If I was a business owner I would definitely consider using the new Google Customer Survey tool. I Think the tool would be very beneficial to business owner to know what their consumers really want. I would however limit my use of the tool, maybe only put it on one web page, or only use it on certain days of the week so that customers would not become annoyed by constantly being asked to answer questions when they visit the site. Their feedback would cost me very little, and it would give my company a head start to any competitors who may decide to not use this new tool. I know that many people have very little patience when they are searching the internet for ad's and other "pop-up's" but I think if we kept the use of the tool limited, it would not harm the customers view of the site or the company.


Would you become annoyed by the pop-up's asking you questions? or would you be willing to take a few minutes to answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment